For the face, derma roll once every 1-4 weeks*
Only derma roll on acne scars. Never derma roll on active acne, use the various different sizes of blackhead extractors available in our kit to find the right size to push out your blemish. Only push out blemishes that have a head on top, otherwise use our Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum to help accelerate the pimple maturation process and then push the acne out.
* Every skin's healing process is different, we recommend starting out once every 2-4 weeks and gradually increasing as you see fit.
Derma rolling at night is recommended to avoid redness that may prevent you from doing normal activities.
1. Before you use your Derma Roller for the first time, make sure that you thoroughly cleanse your face and then dry off. You can leave the toning and moisturizing for later after you've finished with the micro-needling therapy.
2. Rinse the Derma Roller head under hot running water before using it on your skin. This ensures that the needles are disinfected again just before use.
3. If you find it painful to derma roll, you may use a numbing agent to help with the sensation of having your skin pricked by tiny needles. While it's not a painful process, some people are uncomfortable with the idea of piercing their own skin voluntarily.
4. Use the Derma Roller on the skin, going in one direction from left to right, top to bottom, and diagonally across. Be sure to apply even pressure as you roll the needle head across the treated area. Roll in each direction 10 times for optimal results, however you may choose to roll less than that - this is all dependant on your skin's adaptability and sensitivity.
5. After derma rolling, apply your toner and serums and allow a good allotted time for it to be fully absorbed. Once it's been absorbed, you may apply your moisturizer.
6. Wash your Derma Roller under hot running water after every sessions. We recommend thoroughly disinfecting your Derma Roller by submerging the roller and container in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes after every 3-4 sessions.
Replace Derma Roller every 3-6 months, depending on use, as needles can get dull overtime.
How to use our Blackhead Extractor Kit:
1. Cleanse face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to area for a few seconds to open up pores.
2. Use lancet to pierce through the head of the blemish.
3. Place the appropriate size loop end over the blackhead you want to extract.
4. Gently press down on the blackhead/pimple until the impurity completely comes out and then move the tool across like the motion of spreading butter to remove the impurity out.
5. After blackhead extrusion, remove dirt with cotton pad to wipe any remaining blemish/impurity that may still be there.
6. Cleanse skin again, then apply toner, serums and moisturizer.
7. Always disinfect tool before and after use.
Layering our Ultimate Aging & Acne Fighting Starter Kit:
Serums contain a higher concentration of active ingredients than facial moisturizers, thus known for their effectiveness. The golden rule for layering serum's is applying from thinnest consistency to thickest.
1. If you are experiencing acne, apply our Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum during the evening to help accelerate the pimple maturation process, making it disappear quickly. For example, apply our Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum, followed by our Retinol Serum in the evenings. Apply a moisturizer after.
2. Apply our Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum in the evenings. Apply a moisturizer after.
3. Apply our Revitalize Eye Serum to keep eyes hydrated.
TIP: Remember to apply sunscreen during the day.