1. Cleanse face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to area for a few seconds to open up pores.
2. Use lancet to pierce through the head of the blemish.
3. Place the appropriate size loop end over the blackhead you want to extract.
4. Gently press down on the blackhead/pimple until the impurity completely comes out and then move the tool across like the motion of spreading butter to remove the impurity out.
5. After blackhead extrusion, remove dirt with cotton pad to wipe any remaining blemish/impurity that may still be there.
6. Cleanse skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
7. Always disinfect tool before and after use.
The double-loop design lets you tackle hard-to-reach areas along the nose, cheeks, or jaw line without causing pain or discomfort.