1.5mm 540 Needles Microneedle Derma Roller
Roll away unwanted acne scars and uneven skin texture with our Derma Roller
THE ULTIMATE DEVICE FOR ALL YOUR SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Our micro needle roller is the best compliment for all your skincare products such as serums, creams, and gels. Microneedling allows ingredients to be absorbed faster because pores are opened from the epidermis (top layer) to the dermis layer (lower layer). This tool is great to use with our Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and Vitamin C Serum. It is also compatible to use with cellulite and stretch mark creams, and scar gels. Our microneedle roller can be used alone or with products.
GET CLEARER, TIGHTER AND EVEN-TONED SKIN TEXTURE
The derma roller is a convenient alternative to popular cosmetic surgical procedures. The derma roller can stimulate collagen production, accelerate skin regeneration, build up pitted acne scars, and help reduce wrinkles. Collagen is often referred to “the glue that holds the body together”. By derma rolling, you are essentially stimulating collagen in an area where there may not be any collagen productivity.
DERMA ROLLING WORKS
The skin naturally regenerates itself approx. every 28 days. With derma rolling you can encourage skin regeneration, meaning you are building new skin. This is great with fading acne scars, dark spots and age spots as it can speed up the pace in which new skin is made to help blend to its surrounding skin. This tool will help build up dimply cellulite and stretch marks on the skin through collagen and elasticity production.
MEDICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
Petunia Skincare 540 Derma Roller is made with medical grade surgical stainless steel available. Our stainless steel needles are the same kind that doctors, surgeons, tattooists, and acupuncturists use. Stainless steel offers the least reactions to the skin. Think about it, would a surgeon ever use a titanium scalpel blade, or would a tattooist use a titanium needle? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
**Remember to replace derma roller every 3-6 months depending on how often you use it **
Derma Roller on The Doctors Show
Derma Roller on Rachel Ray
Derma Roller on Embarrassing Bodies
Depending on skin's sensitivity, adaptability and length of needle size you should consider the following:
0.25mm may be used everyday or every other day, or otherwise once a week.
0.5mm - 1.5mm may be used once a week or otherwise once every 2-4 weeks.
For the face, roll once every 1-4 weeks*
For the body, roll once every 1-3 weeks*
* Every skin's healing process is different, we recommend starting out once every 2-4 weeks and gradually increasing as you see fit.
Derma rolling at night is recommended to avoid redness that may prevent you from doing normal activities.
1. Before you use your Derma Roller for the first time, make sure that you thoroughly cleanse your face and then dry off. You can leave the toning and moisturizing for later after you've finished with the micro-needling therapy.
2. Rinse the Derma Roller head under hot running water before using it on your skin. This ensures that the needles are disinfected again just before use.
3. If you find it painful to derma roll, you may use a numbing agent to help with the sensation of having your skin pricked by tiny needles. While it's not a painful process, some people are uncomfortable with the idea of piercing their own skin voluntarily.
4. Use the Derma Roller on the skin, going in one direction from left to right, top to bottom, and diagonally across. Be sure to apply even pressure as you roll the needle head across the treated area. Roll in each direction 10 times for optimal results, however you may choose to roll less than that - this is all dependant on your skin's adaptability and sensitivity.
5. After derma rolling, apply your toner and serums and allow a good allotted time for it to be fully absorbed. Once it's been absorbed, you may apply your moisturizer.
6. Wash your Derma Roller under hot running water after every sessions. We recommend thoroughly disinfecting your Derma Roller by submerging the roller and container in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes after every 3-4 sessions.
Replace Derma Roller every 3-6 months, depending on use, as needles can get dull overtime.
SHIPPING METHODS & RATES
Our orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days excluding weekends and major holidays. Our standard shipping carrier is USPS. Shipping times may vary during COVID- 19 so please anticipate longer than usual delivery time.
- Free standard shipping in 50 US States on orders over $40.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Virgin Islands will take 6 to 8 business days.
- You will be notified with your tracking number for your order via email.
|Shipping Method||Transit Time|
|USPS First Class (Standard)||3 - 5 business days|
|USPS Priority Mail||2 - 3 business days|
|USPS International Standard||14 - 21 business days|
|USPS International Priority||6 - 10 business days|
Orders placed internationally (outside the U.S), are subject to duties, taxes, tariffs, and other fees defined under the destination country’s laws and regulations. Unfortunately, we cannot predict the costs of these fees, but thye can range up to 30% of the total cost of goods. If customs charges occur, you, as the buyer, are 100% responsible for these charges. We, the seller, are not responsible for any customs charges. We are also not responsible for packages that are refused due to high duties and taxes; packages that don't clear customs due to country restrictions; or any additional package delays. After you receive your tracking number, it is your responsibility to track the progress of the package, as you will not always be notified of customs holding your package. If you decide to refuse your package or not pay the duties, it will be sent back to us. Please note, if you choose not to pay duties on import and return the package, we will refund your order less any shipping paid. The cost of shipping is paid directly to the shipping provider, and therefor is not refundable.
Please note that international orders can take up to four weeks to arrive after they are shipped since all orders must pass through customs and this time frame is completely at the discretion of the shipping providers. Once the package has been transferred to the shipping provider, Petunia Skincare is no longer responsible for other delays that may occur.
Due to customs regulations and restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Turkey.
All prices shown online are in USD. Payment will be processed in the most current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.
If you need to change an order you have already placed, please use our contact form with the subject "Can I Change My Order?" and include your Order # in the email body. Order change requests must be made within 24 hours from time of order placed. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Petunia Skincare products are backed by a 30 days money back guarantee. Should you feel that you are not happy with our products for any reason within 30 days of receipt, please fill out our contact form with your order # and let us know if you are looking to return or exchange a product. We will respond to you within 24-48 hours with the RMA form that you will need to fill out and ship back along with the products. A refund for the product value will be processed back to your original payment method less the cost of the prepaid shipping label and restocking fee of $1.95 per item. Once a return is received at our warehouse, we will process the return in 2-3 business days.
REPORT OTHER PROBLEM
If your order is missing a product, contains a damaged item, or other concern, please email us. To expedite your request, please have your order number available.