Hydrating & Acne Scar Fading Kit
The perfect kit for those who want to combat and fade acne scarring, but also suffer from dull and dry skin.
What your Hydrating & Acne Scar Fading Kit comes with:
(1) 1.0mm 200 Needles Derma Roller
(1) Vitamin C Serum
(1) Hyaluronic Acid Serum
How Does It Work
Use our 1.0mm Derma Roller by rolling on scars, and uneven skin textured areas such as ice pick and never roll on areas with active acne. You will want to either use our extractor kit to extract the pimple out or wait until it is ripe enough to extract it - and even after extracting you should wait a few days or so to let the skin completely heal over before derma rolling on the affected area. You may derma roll once a week, or once every couple of weeks. Everyone's skin tolerance to derma rolling varies, so watch how your skin reacts before going more aggressive with the amount of time in a month you derma roller.
The Vitamin C Serum & Hyaluronic Acid Serum will be the elixir that helps fade your acne scars. Made from natural and organic ingredients, meaning no harsh chemicals that many sensitive acne prone skin cannot tolerate, you can be sure that these serums were made to achieve the skin results you desire. With Vitamin C proven to fade acne scarring and reverse the affects of sun damaged skin, along with Hyaluronic Acid's ability to replenish and lock in moisture into the skin they both go hand in hand and you're bound to see clearer, supple and younger skin. Use our Vitamin C Serum first and then follow with the Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
For the face, derma roll once every 1-4 weeks*
Only derma roll on acne scars, and never roll on active acne.
* Every skin's healing process is different, we recommend starting out once every 2-4 weeks and gradually increasing as you see fit.
Derma rolling at night is recommended to avoid redness that may prevent you from doing normal activities.
1. Before you use your Derma Roller for the first time, make sure that you thoroughly cleanse your face and then dry off. You can leave the toning and moisturizing for later after you've finished with the micro-needling therapy.
2. Rinse the Derma Roller head under hot running water before using it on your skin. This ensures that the needles are disinfected again just before use.
3. If you find it painful to derma roll, you may use a numbing agent to help with the sensation of having your skin pricked by tiny needles. While it's not a painful process, some people are uncomfortable with the idea of piercing their own skin voluntarily.
4. Use the Derma Roller on the skin, going in one direction from left to right, top to bottom, and diagonally across. Be sure to apply even pressure as you roll the needle head across the treated area. Roll in each direction 10 times for optimal results, however you may choose to roll less than that - this is all dependant on your skin's adaptability and sensitivity.
5. After derma rolling, apply your toner and serums and allow a good allotted time for it to be fully absorbed. Once it's been absorbed, you may apply your moisturizer.
6. Wash your Derma Roller under hot running water after every sessions. We recommend thoroughly disinfecting your Derma Roller by submerging the roller and container in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes after every 3-4 sessions.
Replace Derma Roller every 3-6 months, depending on use, as needles can get dull overtime.
Serums contain a higher concentration of active ingredients than facial moisturizers, thus known for their effectiveness. The golden rule for layering serum's is applying from thinnest consistency to thickest.
Layering our Hydrating & Acne Scar Fading Kit:
1. If using in the evening, after derma rolling, apply our Vitamin C Serum followed by our Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Apply a moisturizer after.
2. If using in the morning, only apply our Vitamin C Serum followed by our Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Apply a moisturizer after. We don't recommend derma rolling during the day as it can cause skin to become red and prevent you from doing normal activities.
TIP: Remember to apply sunscreen during the day.
SHIPPING METHODS & RATES
Our orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days excluding weekends and major holidays. Our standard shipping carrier is USPS. Shipping times may vary during COVID- 19 so please anticipate longer than usual delivery time.
- Free standard shipping in 50 US States on orders over $40.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Virgin Islands will take 6 to 8 business days.
- You will be notified with your tracking number for your order via email.
|Shipping Method||Transit Time|
|USPS First Class (Standard)||3 - 5 business days|
|USPS Priority Mail||2 - 3 business days|
|USPS International Standard||14 - 21 business days|
|USPS International Priority||6 - 10 business days|
Orders placed internationally (outside the U.S), are subject to duties, taxes, tariffs, and other fees defined under the destination country’s laws and regulations. Unfortunately, we cannot predict the costs of these fees, but thye can range up to 30% of the total cost of goods. If customs charges occur, you, as the buyer, are 100% responsible for these charges. We, the seller, are not responsible for any customs charges. We are also not responsible for packages that are refused due to high duties and taxes; packages that don't clear customs due to country restrictions; or any additional package delays. After you receive your tracking number, it is your responsibility to track the progress of the package, as you will not always be notified of customs holding your package. If you decide to refuse your package or not pay the duties, it will be sent back to us. Please note, if you choose not to pay duties on import and return the package, we will refund your order less any shipping paid. The cost of shipping is paid directly to the shipping provider, and therefor is not refundable.
Please note that international orders can take up to four weeks to arrive after they are shipped since all orders must pass through customs and this time frame is completely at the discretion of the shipping providers. Once the package has been transferred to the shipping provider, Petunia Skincare is no longer responsible for other delays that may occur.
Due to customs regulations and restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Turkey.
All prices shown online are in USD. Payment will be processed in the most current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.
If you need to change an order you have already placed, please use our contact form with the subject "Can I Change My Order?" and include your Order # in the email body. Order change requests must be made within 24 hours from time of order placed. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Petunia Skincare products are backed by a 30 days money back guarantee. Should you feel that you are not happy with our products for any reason within 30 days of receipt, please fill out our contact form with your order # and let us know if you are looking to return or exchange a product. We will respond to you within 24-48 hours with the RMA form that you will need to fill out and ship back along with the products. A refund for the product value will be processed back to your original payment method less the cost of the prepaid shipping label and restocking fee of $1.95 per item. Once a return is received at our warehouse, we will process the return in 2-3 business days.
REPORT OTHER PROBLEM
If your order is missing a product, contains a damaged item, or other concern, please email us. To expedite your request, please have your order number available.