Ultimate Aging & Acne Fighting Starter Kit
Now you can put all your skin worries aside with our Ultimate Aging & Acne Fighting Starter Kit.
It comes with EVERYTHING you need to achieve brighter, clearer and youthful skin!
What your Ultimate Aging & Acne Fighting Starter Kit comes with:
(1) Blackhead Extractor Kit
(1) 1.0mm 200 Needles Derma Roller
(1) 2.5% Retinol Serum
(1) Hyaluronic Acid Serum
(1) Revitalize Eye Serum
(1) Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum
(1) Vitamin C Serum
How Does It Work?
Every time you see a ripe pimple or blemish, never use your fingernails to extract the blemish. This method is counterintuitive and can lead to bacteria and dirt seeping into your pores in addition it can even lead to further scarring. Use our Blackhead Extractor Kit instead to extract your pimples and blemishes. This will help your skin from scarring whenever you want to get rid of a pimple fast.
Use our 1.0mm Derma Roller by rolling on scars, and uneven skin textured areas such as ice pick and never roll on areas with active acne. You will want to either use our extractor kit to extract the pimple out or wait until it is ripe enough to extract it - and even after extracting you should wait a few days or so to let the skin completely heal over before derma rolling on the affected area. You may derma roll once a week, or once every couple of weeks. Everyone's skin tolerance to derma rolling varies, so watch how your skin reacts before going more aggressive with the amount of time in a month you derma roller.
Our Retinol Serum, otherwise known as Vitamin A, is considered to be one of the most crucial ingredients within skincare products due to its antioxidant properties. The antioxidant is known to interfere with the free-radical damaging process that affects the appearance of our skin and causes it to appear dull and tired. Our powerful formula reduces the signs of fine lines and wrinkles and welcomes back natural radiance and elasticity so you can maintain a youthful appearance. Retinol is also an effective ingredient at controlling acne and improving skin tone and texture so you can feel confident within your stride.
The Hyaluronic Acid Serum is the ultimate all-in-one anti aging and moisturizing serum because of it's ability to absorb and retain moisture in the skin allowing the skin to look replenished, plumped and youthful. You'll notice that your skin will be a lot more moisturized than ever before and fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable.
As we age the delicate skin around our eyes gets thinner. Thinning of the skin are why capillaries are more visible, contributing to the appearance of dark circles. Our Revitalize Eye Serum will literally revitalize your eyes thats soothing, cooling and refreshing thanks to the cucumber distillate in the serum that help reduce the appearance of under eye darkness and puffiness. In addition, our eye serum contains hyaluronic acid which help to retain moisture in the skin and help counteract the thinness of the skin around the eye. Matrixyl 3000, amino acid blend, plant stem cells, and complex peptide blend are all key ingredients for making this eye serum the perfect revitalizing anti aging serum.
The Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum is the go to serum bottle to really fight and target acne, especially those little pesky acne that just suddenly appears. It's all thanks to our powerful blend of 2% salicylic acid known to target stubborn acne, and unclog pores, 3.5% niacinamide which helps to soothe irritated and inflamed skin, and 2.5% retinol which offers anti aging benefits but also reduce acne outbreaks by preventing dead cells from clogging pores.
The Vitamin C Serum is proven to fade acne scarring, reverse the affects of sun damaged skin and stimulate the production of collagen. When using these two serums in the daytime remember to wear appropriate sunscreen.
For the face, derma roll once every 1-4 weeks*
Only derma roll on acne scars. Never derma roll on active acne, use the various different sizes of blackhead extractors available in our kit to find the right size to push out your blemish. Only push out blemishes that have a head on top, otherwise use our Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum to help accelerate the pimple maturation process and then push the acne out.
* Every skin's healing process is different, we recommend starting out once every 2-4 weeks and gradually increasing as you see fit.
Derma rolling at night is recommended to avoid redness that may prevent you from doing normal activities.
1. Before you use your Derma Roller for the first time, make sure that you thoroughly cleanse your face and then dry off. You can leave the toning and moisturizing for later after you've finished with the micro-needling therapy.
2. Rinse the Derma Roller head under hot running water before using it on your skin. This ensures that the needles are disinfected again just before use.
3. If you find it painful to derma roll, you may use a numbing agent to help with the sensation of having your skin pricked by tiny needles. While it's not a painful process, some people are uncomfortable with the idea of piercing their own skin voluntarily.
4. Use the Derma Roller on the skin, going in one direction from left to right, top to bottom, and diagonally across. Be sure to apply even pressure as you roll the needle head across the treated area. Roll in each direction 10 times for optimal results, however you may choose to roll less than that - this is all dependant on your skin's adaptability and sensitivity.
5. After derma rolling, apply your toner and serums and allow a good allotted time for it to be fully absorbed. Once it's been absorbed, you may apply your moisturizer.
6. Wash your Derma Roller under hot running water after every sessions. We recommend thoroughly disinfecting your Derma Roller by submerging the roller and container in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes after every 3-4 sessions.
Replace Derma Roller every 3-6 months, depending on use, as needles can get dull overtime.
How to use our Blackhead Extractor Kit:
1. Cleanse face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to area for a few seconds to open up pores.
2. Use lancet to pierce through the head of the blemish.
3. Place the appropriate size loop end over the blackhead you want to extract.
4. Gently press down on the blackhead/pimple until the impurity completely comes out and then move the tool across like the motion of spreading butter to remove the impurity out.
5. After blackhead extrusion, remove dirt with cotton pad to wipe any remaining blemish/impurity that may still be there.
6. Cleanse skin again, then apply toner, serums and moisturizer.
7. Always disinfect tool before and after use.
Layering our Ultimate Aging & Acne Fighting Starter Kit:
Serums contain a higher concentration of active ingredients than facial moisturizers, thus known for their effectiveness. The golden rule for layering serum's is applying from thinnest consistency to thickest.
1. If you are experiencing acne, apply our Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum during the evening to help accelerate the pimple maturation process, making it disappear quickly. For example, apply our Anti Aging Skin Clearing Serum, followed by our Retinol Serum in the evenings. Apply a moisturizer after.
2. Apply our Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum in the evenings. Apply a moisturizer after.
3. Apply our Revitalize Eye Serum to keep eyes hydrated.
TIP: Remember to apply sunscreen during the day.
SHIPPING METHODS & RATES
Our orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days excluding weekends and major holidays. Our standard shipping carrier is USPS. Shipping times may vary during COVID- 19 so please anticipate longer than usual delivery time.
- Free standard shipping in 50 US States on orders over $40.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Virgin Islands will take 6 to 8 business days.
- You will be notified with your tracking number for your order via email.
|Shipping Method||Transit Time|
|USPS First Class (Standard)||3 - 5 business days|
|USPS Priority Mail||2 - 3 business days|
|USPS International Standard||14 - 21 business days|
|USPS International Priority||6 - 10 business days|
Orders placed internationally (outside the U.S), are subject to duties, taxes, tariffs, and other fees defined under the destination country’s laws and regulations. Unfortunately, we cannot predict the costs of these fees, but thye can range up to 30% of the total cost of goods. If customs charges occur, you, as the buyer, are 100% responsible for these charges. We, the seller, are not responsible for any customs charges. We are also not responsible for packages that are refused due to high duties and taxes; packages that don't clear customs due to country restrictions; or any additional package delays. After you receive your tracking number, it is your responsibility to track the progress of the package, as you will not always be notified of customs holding your package. If you decide to refuse your package or not pay the duties, it will be sent back to us. Please note, if you choose not to pay duties on import and return the package, we will refund your order less any shipping paid. The cost of shipping is paid directly to the shipping provider, and therefor is not refundable.
Please note that international orders can take up to four weeks to arrive after they are shipped since all orders must pass through customs and this time frame is completely at the discretion of the shipping providers. Once the package has been transferred to the shipping provider, Petunia Skincare is no longer responsible for other delays that may occur.
Due to customs regulations and restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Turkey.
All prices shown online are in USD. Payment will be processed in the most current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.
If you need to change an order you have already placed, please use our contact form with the subject "Can I Change My Order?" and include your Order # in the email body. Order change requests must be made within 24 hours from time of order placed. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Petunia Skincare products are backed by a 30 days money back guarantee. Should you feel that you are not happy with our products for any reason within 30 days of receipt, please fill out our contact form with your order # and let us know if you are looking to return or exchange a product. We will respond to you within 24-48 hours with the RMA form that you will need to fill out and ship back along with the products. A refund for the product value will be processed back to your original payment method less the cost of the prepaid shipping label and restocking fee of $1.95 per item. Once a return is received at our warehouse, we will process the return in 2-3 business days.
REPORT OTHER PROBLEM
If your order is missing a product, contains a damaged item, or other concern, please email us. To expedite your request, please have your order number available.