The Complete 540 Needles Derma Roller Collection
The Complete Derma Roller Collection - the perfect set to have for all types of skincare needs.
What your Complete Derma Roller Collection comes with:
(1) 0.25 540 Needles Derma Roller
(1) 0.5mm 540 Needles Derma Roller
(1) 1.0mm 540 Needles Derma Roller
(1) 1.5mm 540 Needles Derma Roller
About the 0.5mm Derma Roller
The 0.5mm derma roller is the perfect needle length for those experiencing shallow wrinkles, light scarring, and hyper-pigmentation from the sun and is usually for the face only. It is also less painful than the 1.0mm and 1.5mm derma roller, which makes it the perfect choice for the first time derma roller user. Users experience minimal to no pain at this length and a numbing cream usually not required. The 0.5mm derma roller helps in the boosting and absorption of products, which makes this the perfect complement for your skin care products. This due to micro infliction caused by the derma roller which then allows your product to seep and absorb further into your skin.
Results and effects vary from person to person. Some may experience excessive reddening and skin irritation while others do not. Your skins reaction to derma rolling should help you determine how often you should derma roll. Some people derma once a week, while others twice a week, and even some only twice a month. The 0.5mm the perfect needle length for beginners.
About the 1.0mm Derma Roller
1.0mm derma roller is much more effective in the production of collagen and is often regarded as the perfect needle length for most skin problems, especially for the face. In addition to all the benefits that the 0.5mm has, the 1.0mm needle can treat deeper scars, acne scarring such as ice picked scars, uneven skin texture, deeper wrinkles and even light stretch marks. With the 1.0mm you'll more likely see faster results and smoother and tighter skin.
Again, results vary to person to person. Everyone's pain tolerance is different, and the 1.0mm derma roller will hurt more than the 0.5mm. If it hurts, a numbing cream can always be applied before and then washed off before you begin derma rolling. Again, your skins reaction to derma rolling should help you determine how often you should derma roll. However, do not go too aggressive with derma rolling as it can actually hinder the process of collagen production. When your skin has healed over, meaning the redness and irritation has subsided and your skin is feeling normal again, that is when you know you can begin rolling again.
About the 1.5mm Derma Roller
1.5mm derma roller is best used for the body other than the face as the needle length is too deep. Keep in mind skin thickness is not the same throughout our body. Our face is a lot thinner whereas our body is a lot more thicker. The 1.5mm is ideal for the hands, arms, abdomen, thighs, deep scars, stretch marks and the decollete areas. It is recommended that beginners do not use the 1.5mm without prior experience with derma rolling.
Because of the length of the needle, the 1.5mm is going to cause a certain degree of pain and a numbing cream is almost always recommended and needed. Derma rolling sessions with the 1.5mm should be spread apart longer than the 1.0mm and 0.5mm, usually at least a few weeks apart, in order to let the skin heal.
Depending on skin's sensitivity, adaptability and length of needle size you should consider the following:
0.25mm may be used everyday or every other day, or otherwise once a week.
0.5mm - 1.5mm may be used once a week or otherwise once every 2-4 weeks.
For the face, roll once every 1-4 weeks*
For the body, roll once every 1-3 weeks*
* Every skin's healing process is different, we recommend starting out once every 2-4 weeks and gradually increasing as you see fit.
Derma rolling at night is recommended to avoid redness that may prevent you from doing normal activities.
1. Before you use your Derma Roller for the first time, make sure that you thoroughly cleanse your face and then dry off. You can leave the toning and moisturizing for later after you've finished with the micro-needling therapy.
2. Rinse the Derma Roller head under hot running water before using it on your skin. This ensures that the needles are disinfected again just before use.
3. If you find it painful to derma roll, you may use a numbing agent to help with the sensation of having your skin pricked by tiny needles. While it's not a painful process, some people are uncomfortable with the idea of piercing their own skin voluntarily.
4. Use the Derma Roller on the skin, going in one direction from left to right, top to bottom, and diagonally across. Be sure to apply even pressure as you roll the needle head across the treated area. Roll in each direction 10 times for optimal results, however you may choose to roll less than that - this is all dependant on your skin's adaptability and sensitivity.
5. After derma rolling, apply your toner and serums and allow a good allotted time for it to be fully absorbed. Once it's been absorbed, you may apply your moisturizer.
6. Wash your Derma Roller under hot running water after every sessions. We recommend thoroughly disinfecting your Derma Roller by submerging the roller and container in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes after every 3-4 sessions.
Replace Derma Roller every 3-6 months, depending on use, as needles can get dull overtime.
SHIPPING METHODS & RATES
Our orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days excluding weekends and major holidays. Our standard shipping carrier is USPS. Shipping times may vary during COVID- 19 so please anticipate longer than usual delivery time.
- Free standard shipping in 50 US States on orders over $40.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Virgin Islands will take 6 to 8 business days.
- You will be notified with your tracking number for your order via email.
|Shipping Method||Transit Time|
|USPS First Class (Standard)||3 - 5 business days|
|USPS Priority Mail||2 - 3 business days|
|USPS International Standard||14 - 21 business days|
|USPS International Priority||6 - 10 business days|
Orders placed internationally (outside the U.S), are subject to duties, taxes, tariffs, and other fees defined under the destination country’s laws and regulations. Unfortunately, we cannot predict the costs of these fees, but thye can range up to 30% of the total cost of goods. If customs charges occur, you, as the buyer, are 100% responsible for these charges. We, the seller, are not responsible for any customs charges. We are also not responsible for packages that are refused due to high duties and taxes; packages that don't clear customs due to country restrictions; or any additional package delays. After you receive your tracking number, it is your responsibility to track the progress of the package, as you will not always be notified of customs holding your package. If you decide to refuse your package or not pay the duties, it will be sent back to us. Please note, if you choose not to pay duties on import and return the package, we will refund your order less any shipping paid. The cost of shipping is paid directly to the shipping provider, and therefor is not refundable.
Please note that international orders can take up to four weeks to arrive after they are shipped since all orders must pass through customs and this time frame is completely at the discretion of the shipping providers. Once the package has been transferred to the shipping provider, Petunia Skincare is no longer responsible for other delays that may occur.
Due to customs regulations and restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Turkey.
All prices shown online are in USD. Payment will be processed in the most current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.
If you need to change an order you have already placed, please use our contact form with the subject "Can I Change My Order?" and include your Order # in the email body. Order change requests must be made within 24 hours from time of order placed. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Petunia Skincare products are backed by a 30 days money back guarantee. Should you feel that you are not happy with our products for any reason within 30 days of receipt, please fill out our contact form with your order # and let us know if you are looking to return or exchange a product. We will respond to you within 24-48 hours with the RMA form that you will need to fill out and ship back along with the products. A refund for the product value will be processed back to your original payment method less the cost of the prepaid shipping label and restocking fee of $1.95 per item. Once a return is received at our warehouse, we will process the return in 2-3 business days.
REPORT OTHER PROBLEM
If your order is missing a product, contains a damaged item, or other concern, please email us. To expedite your request, please have your order number available.