March 29, 2016
5 Tips on How to Make your Pores Look Smaller
Having big pores on face may look awful for most of us. We usually feel embarrassed about it but don’t know how to hide them. We could never erase those big pores so I am giving you tips on how to make your pores look smaller.
- Clean your face. Washing your face with soap and water in the morning and before going to bed every day would help remove dirt and oil from pollution and make-up. After washing the face, use cleansers that suit your skin type to help skin exfoliate and prevent dead skin from settling on your pores.
- Wear non-comedogenic make-up. Poor make-up products contain ingredients that may damage your skin and wearing them on face everyday would worsen your dilemma. Look for products that are labeled as non-comedogenic which mean that they were tested to show that they do not block pores since they are oil-free.
- Use sunscreen. Exposure to UV rays would lower the production of collagen and creates free radical damage that makes your cells weaker hence helps in the enlargement of your pores.
- Steam your skin. There are easy and convenient ways to steam your skin at home. One is by washing your face with hot water to open your pores. After that, put some lemon juice on a clean cloth and dap it all over your face and let the juice stay for 3-5 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water and rub an ice cube on it. Rubbing ice cubes on your face would close your pores after being cleaned with lemon juice.
- Hand-off your face. The most important and basic rule is not touching your face in any way except when washing it. Dirt from your hands would transfer and stick on your face. Do not prick blackheads with your hands. Doing it would widen the area and may cause infection.
Regularly applying these simple, quick and convenient tips added up with patience, you will surely improve your pores in no time.