Microneedling using a derma roller can transform your skin but with the help of powerful topical products, surely your skin can improve big time.
You can quickly improve your fine lines & wrinkles acne scars and stretch marks within four weeks when you incorporate it with topical products. As we all know topical products can enhance great results on the skin when using a derma roller. But remember you must make sure these products are non-comedogenic, non-irritating, non-toxic or even water based.
Also, make sure that you are not hyper sensitive to the products as this can create allergic reaction to your skin including hives.
Here are the 6 products you can apply with dermarolling that will enhance collagen production and skin renewal immensely.
1. Vitamin C Serum - Topical Vitamin C Serum is clinically proven to encourage collagen production with success and minimize sun damage by renewing skin cells. It is certainly twenty times more beneficial than oral consumption.
2. Copper Peptide Serum - Copper Peptide significantly boosts collagen and elastin production along with rejuvenating the skin cells. It is medically shown to reduce scars and wrinkles. Some say that copper peptide serum is more potent that vitamin c serum and Retin-A.
Copper Peptide can fill in fine lines and wrinkles by maintaining large amount of skin moisture. It also helps prevent premature process of aging due to the fact that copper peptide can easily neutralize free radicals.
3. Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Have you ever wonder why baby's skin is so smooth and soft? It is due to the fact that they have a high level of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid serum gives your skin moisture, plumpness, firmness and elasticity. It also increases hydration and reverses free radical damage. Hyaluronic acid can be beneficial for every skin type even for oily skin.
4. Retin-A Cream - Retin-A increases skin cell turnover and collagen production. It improves skin's appearance when applied topically by increasing skin exfoliation and exposing evenly toned and glowing complexion.
In addition, Retin-A is very effective against hyperpigmentationand shallow scarring by developing fresh new collagen. Always remember that Retin-A can cause redness, irritation, sun sensitivity and flaking of the skin. Try to use 0.25% before trying out 0.5 or 1.0%. You should avoid using it under your eyes because they are extremely sensitive.
5. Alpha Lipoic Acid - A powerful antioxidant with skin rejuvenating benefits and combats inflammation. Alpha lipoic acid improves rough skin texture and lessen fine lines and deep wrinkles. For those who have sensitive skin and are vulnerable to redness and irritation from Retin-A, alpha lipoic acid is a much better choice because of its potent anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Green Tea Extract - Green tea extract is perfect for treating aging or sun damaged skin. It also removes harmful free radicals and minimize inflammation thus protects the skin from a special enzyme that breaks down collagen. As a result, your skin becomes firmer with greater elasticity.